Disciple recently completely redesigned SunRice’s website. We went through a detailed redesign process based on simple user testing and rigorous SEO/SEM research to validate our digital and content strategy, wireframing ideas of how key page templates could be optimised. We generated many innovative ideas, working closely and collaboratively with SunRice as well as the development team to create a fully optimized website.
Our design methodology had a focus on food imagery. Our key goal was for SunRice website to become a go-to source for recipe inspiration with easy to use filters and categories. We researched the best ways to find, filter and navigate recipe content from many popular websites and merged them to create a leading consumer-focused online food experience. We conducted rounds of development showcases and testing to ensure all usability issues were ironed out and that the customer experience was optimized prior to launch.
• A complete design overhaul incorporating the new brand look + feel
• Improve the overall experience of the website
• Showcase delicious food recipes and emphasise the high quality of SunRice products
• Improve the site’s usability, calls-to-action
• Optimise mobile UX by creating a cross-platform responsive website template
• Create an intuitive system for finding, filtering and getting inspired by rice recipes
• Create templated page designs that can easily be edited or created with CMS
• Leveraged content from brand ambassador Poh Ling Yeow